100 VS. DICE
- Sit in a circle together.
- Give one die to someone in the circle and give a piece of paper and a pen to another person in the circle at random.
- The person with the die should roll the die until they get the number 6.
- The person with the pen and paper is trying to write the numbers 1 through 100 before the roller gets a 6.
- If someone rolls a 6 both the die and pen/paper get passed to the person on the right.
- The first person who is able to write to 100 wins the game.
Submitted by Abi Gilfillan and the Milwaukee, WI Youth Ministry