- Randomly pair your youth up with a partner.
- Ask them to choose one of the following topics to share about
- Who is your closest friend and what do you love about them?
- What was the best experience you had this summer and what did you do?
- Who is someone you look up to in your life and why?
- Have partner #1 share for 10 full minutes about that particular topic while looking at their partner. The trick is, they have to keep eye contact and not look away.
- Let partner #2 also share for 10 full minutes without breaking eye contact.
Submitted by Toyomichi Hagiwara and the New York Youth Ministry