Here’s a great game to get people comfortable with each other’s names!
- Gather your group in a circle and have everyone introduce their name
- Throw an object (could be a small ball, orange etc.) to a person in the circle, Fred, and say “Here you go Fred”
- When that person catches the object they say “Thanks Kaeleigh”
- Then Fred throws the object to Sandy and says “Here You Go Sandy”
- The game should eventually get fast paced where people have to be on their toes and they are getting the chance to practice people’s names
For an extra challenge, throw more than one object in the game to keep people on their toes!