- Gather as a group. (if your group is too large, split it into smaller groups)
- Have everyone write their names on a regular size of paper.
- Mix up the names and hand them out to members of the group
- (people should not get their own name!)
- Take turns going around the circle asking each person to try to impersonate the person’s name they have. They can talk about them or give a speech like that person would.
- Have the rest of the group try to guess who it is.
- End the game with a brief outro focusing on the idea of how we are each unique and bring something only we can bring to youth group. We are so happy to have you at youth group!
Contributed by Toyomichi Hagiwara and the NY Youth Ministry