Principle of Creation Section-6 Quiz
1. Circle the subject partner in the following pairs:
- Spirit World Physical World
- Physical Self Spirit Self
2. Briefly explain why we have a difficult time perceiving the spirit world?
3. The Divine Principle says that we are meant to be the rulers of both the physical and spirit world. Please write one law of the physical world and one law of the spirit world:
4. The Divine Principle says that we are meant to be the center and mediator of both the physical and spirit world. What is one area in your life in which you feel spirit world could be helping and guiding you?
5. The Divine Principle says that we are meant to be the microcosm of the universe. Please share one similarity between human beings and plants:
6. What is the difference between the conscience and the original mind?
7. How can we strengthen our original mind?
8. How do we gain vitality elements to help our spirit self grow?
9. How do we gain life elements to help our spirit self grow?
10. How do the four realms of heart prepare us for our eternal life in the spirit world?