EXPLAIN IT TO A STRANGER
- Give everyone small pieces of paper and have them write down unique beliefs of our church on the paper.
- Some examples could be: the blessing, the fall, abstinence, True Parents etc.
- Fold up the papers and put them in a container.
- Take turns:
- Picking out one of the papers.
- Explaining the meaning of the belief on the paper like you would to a stranger.
- The key point is that there are no right or wrong answers. Everyone should be celebrated for taking the chance to explain. The more they practice the more comfortable they will feel.
- You can do several rounds even with the same pieces of paper.
Submitted by Kosuke Enami and the Chicago Youth Ministry