WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
- Give some time for reflection about what we are afraid of when it comes to inviting a friend to church/youth group? What stops us from doing it?
- Have the youth write down their responses anonymously and collect them.
- Make sure to filter through the responses before moving on to the next step. If anything serious comes up it isn’t appropriate for this activity.
- Split the youth into small groups and assign them one of the written responses
- Have each group make a short skit about their assigned response and how to overcome it. Encourage them to be creative and make it light-hearted.
- Perform the skits for the group
- Debrief: There’s nothing to be afraid of! Just give it a try!