WHO’S IN YOUR CIRCLE?
- Work with the youth to help identify who is in the circle of relationships
- You can use this worksheet: Who’s in your circle
- Or just mimic it on paper
- Ask the youth to look at their paper and try to see this paper from God’s point of view. Ask God who do you need me to connect with?
- After a few minutes, ask them to pick 3 names of their list that they feel stood out to them.
- Ask everyone to write these names down on their paper.
- Give time for everyone to pray and think about these people and where they are at in their lives.
- This would be a good time for a testimony about reaching out to people
- Then ask the youth to come up with one thing you want to do the names they wrote down them this week/this month.
(If you want to take this seriously, follow up with your youth in one week and see how it went!)