- Get a round volleyball size ball that you can write clearly on with permanent marker, and write these questions spread out across the ball:
- What do you want other people to remember about you?
- What are you most proud of your family for?
- What’s an important life lesson you’ve learned?
- Name one person that has impacted you and share why?
- What is your “me” time?
- What has been one of your most challenging experiences?
- What is something you are most proud of?
- What aspect of your character gives you the greatest pride?
- What memory of your childhood stands out most?
- What was the best part of your day today?
- Sit in a circle and toss the ball to someone.
- Have them answer the question that they see when they caught the ball. Encourage people to share lengthy and honest answers to allow them to open up about who they are.
- When they are finished sharing they should toss the ball to someone else and the cycle continues
[Feel free to add more questions!]