FLIP CUP (RESTORED)
Although this game is used in parties with alcohol, this version is wholesome and appropriate for Youth Group.
- Split the group into 2 teams.
- Line up cups along each side of a rectangular table so each side has the same number of cups. Fill each cup the same amount with whatever beverage you choose.
- Line up on either side of the table so that your opponent from the other team is standing across from you.
- Before the starting round, everyone at the table should raise their cup to “touch cups” with the opposing player from across them.
- When you say go, the first two opponents should begin by drinking their water/soda/juice and flip their cup upside down.
- They should set the cup on the edge of the table open side down and flip their cup.
- Set the cup so that part of the cup is off of the table and flick one finger upwards to make the cup flip. The cup should make a 180 degree rotation and land open side down.
- Continue down the line until one team has finished drinking and flipping. The first team to finish wins.
Submitted by Kwonji Reese and the Ohio Youth Ministry