- Give everyone a ton of newspaper and give them 15-20 minutes to create their own amour, shields and weapons.
- Create an arena in the middle of the room and have everyone go at it.
- You can either make it a free-for-all and have everyone participate at the same time. Last man standing wins.
- Or you can have a tournament style bracket in which there are only two challengers playing at a time.
- The object of the game is to knock the other person’s armour off. Once their armour is knocked off, they are out of the game.
Submitted by Nikolai Corley and the Bridgeport Youth Ministry