- Give everyone a piece of paper and a drawing utensil
- Ask them to draw their own portrait (to the best of their ability) on the piece of paper
- Ask them to also write down a unique fact about themselves on the bottom of the paper
- Collect the portraits and redistribute them randomly to everyone in the group
- Instruct the youth to try to find out who their portrait belongs to and give it back to them.
- Once they find that person (the artist), ask them to explain why they drew their portrait the way they did and explain their unique fact.
You can play several rounds of this, just keep collecting and mixing up the papers.