THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM
This activity should take place after a testimony/talk about how when we worry about what others think of us we stop being the real us.
- Give time for reflection on who we really are.
- Ask each person to fill in these blanks:
- This is how I fear people see me:
- This is who I really am:
- Ask everyone to write their answers on one piece of paper. One side should have the first answer and the other should have the second answer.
- Have the group go around and share their answers by first sharing how they fear people see them, and then share who they really are. [Have a staff member go first to show the level of depth you are aiming at]