- Prepare a list of questions that represent characteristics or superlative type qualities such as:
- Who reads Hon Dok Hae everyday?
- Who secretly listens to boy bands in their spare time?
- Who is most likely to become President of the U.S.A?
- Who is most likely to become a Pastor?
- Who would make the best rockstar one day?
- Have everyone sit in a circle and read one of the questions aloud.
- Have each person write down a name of the person in their circle, fold it up, and put it in a bowl.
- Tally the names and announce who received the most votes for that question.
- You receive a point if you voted for the person who won the vote for that question.
- First person to 10 points wins the game (or however you want to play)
- You can play as many rounds as you like or to as many points as you like!
Submitted by Yuji Torikai and the Bridgeport Youth Ministry