NEVER HAVE I EVER
- Sit in a circle either with chairs or something to hold people’s place (like a shoe or some other object)
- Have one person go in the center of the circle and finish the statement “Never Have I Ever….” (such as been to Korea, broken a bone, etc.)
- If anyone in the circle has done what the center person has not done they must get up from their chair and find a new place to sit.
- They may not sit in a chair next to them.
- Whoever is left in the center repeats the process.
- If someone is caught in the middle 3 times they must sing “I’m a little teapot” or some other form of cruel punishment.
Submitted by Gabriel Melgarejo and the Kansas City, Missouri Youth Ministry