FUNDRAISER: 100 ENVELOPES
Fundraiser: 100 Envelopes: Inspire people to give a certain dollar amount at church
- One day at church prepare a table with 100 envelopes laid out.
- Each envelope should be numbered with its corresponding dollar amount, so $1, $2, $3… $100. Etc.
- Feature some inspiring testimonies, videos, and photo’s about Youth Group at church and then ask for donations from members.
- People can approach the table and pick up whatever amount they want to donate and fill it amount.
- The great thing about this is that you are encouraging people to give small and give big. People might see that $95 envelope and get inspired to fill it when they normally wouldn’t.
- If you are fundraising for a special trip, you can fill each envelope with a bio of a student and ask the family who donated to pray for that person on their trip.
- You could also fill each envelope with a personalized thank you message from one of your youth.