EMPOWER ME CALENDAR
- Buy enough supplies for everyone: index cards for the number of days in the month you are making a calendar for, keychain ring (or single binder ring), markers/pens
- Ask everyone to look up 1-3 of their favorite quotes online that really helps them stay motivated in becoming the person they want to be.
- Hand out the supplies to each person and ask them to label each index card 1-30 (or however many days there are in that month) in the corner.
- Hole punch the index cards in the top left corner and attach them to the ring to make a “calendar.”
- Sit in a circle and have each person write their quote on the first page of their calendar.
- Pass their calendar to the right and have each person write their quote on the next page.
- Continue this process until all pages of the calendar have been filled.
Submitted by Sasha Drost, Josh Hunter & Owin Pierson and the District 1 Youth Ministry.