- Start the program with a testimony from one or more staff members about key moments in our life that have shaped us into the person we are today.
- Ask everyone to reflect on the most impacting growth moments in these areas of their life. They should hone in on a specific experience where they learned a new skill that they still use in their life today.
- Family: (Example: A bad fight with a sibling turned into a lesson in conflict resolution)
- Friends: (Example: Talking about someone behind their back turned into a lesson about people’s feelings)
- School: (Example: Forgetting about a project turned into a lesson about time management)
- Faith: (Example: An experience at a workshop taught me about God’s love for me)
- Share 1 or some of these growth moments in small groups.
- You can also alternatively do pair shares for each of these topics, so each person would share with 4 different people.
- Close the program with a debrief on how important these growth moments are in our lives and that we should continue to seek out moments to continue our growth and build new and healthy habits.