- Have postcards with stamps on them, as well as paper/ pens.
- Distribute paper and give people time to reflect on what they have accomplished over the course of the year. Make sure people recognize anything they said that they would accomplish that they have not done.
- Distribute postcards to participants and have them write down their name and addresses on one side
- On the other side of the postcard, have them write their promise of what they’re now going to accomplish for the rest of the year, or for next year (Depending on if it’s the end of the year). Have them write down their commitment to themselves and their commitment to God and the world.
- Hold onto the postcards and send them back to the participants after a month or so.
Submitted by Gene Huneycutt and the North Carolina YM