Prayer Bands: Use this activity as a practical way of remembering to pray for others
- This activity should follow a night focusing on praying for others. It would be good to feature testimonies about the value of prayer and praying for others.
- Give each youth a strip of strong paper that is about 1” thick and long enough to span the width of their wrist.
- Have the youth think about who they would like to pray for this week and write those names down on their paper.
- Laminate the papers by covering both sides with packaging tape.
- Wrap the papers around each person’s wrist and then close it with a staple, more tape, or whatever you would like to use.
Encourage the youth to pray for those people each day this week and use these bracelets as a reminder.