PRAYER CHALLENGE: ROCK IN YOUR POCKET
- This idea is meant to be used as a means of building prayer into our daily habit and should follow content on talking with God throughout the day.
- Give each youth a rock.
- You can buy some cool colorful rocks that usually go in an aquarium.
- You can find smooth rocks from outside.
- You can also have each person write a word on the rock that symbolizes their commitment to prayer this week.
- Challenge them to keep this rock in their pocket throughout the whole week. Whenever they are aware of the rock challenge them to offer a simple prayer. Wherever they are: school, work, home, etc. Ask them to make a small prayer no matter what so they can build prayer into their life.