PRAYER CHALLENGE: STRING BRACELET
- This idea is meant to be used as a means of building prayer into our daily habit and should follow content on talking with God throughout the day.
- Have the youth make string bracelets that represent their relationship with God.
- This video is kind of funny, but is a great tutorial for easy ways to make string bracelets for people who haven’t done it before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YujvDp5BJ78
- Otherwise you can just look up directions for a few styles such as: rope friendship bracelet, fishtail, diagonal stripes bracelet, chinese staircase.
- When everyone is finished have them put on their bracelets and challenge them to offer a simple prayer each time they remember they are wearing this bracelet. Wherever they are: school, work, home, etc. Ask them to make a small prayer no matter what so they can build prayer into their life.