- Prepare an outdoor walk with beautiful scenery.
- Prepare 7-10 stations with paper posted on a tree that contain either:
- Reflective Quote
- Reflective Question
- Directions for something to do (i.e. pray for someone…)
- Send people in group of 5-7 to begin the walk and when most of them have moved on from the first station you can send the next room.
- Allow ample time for the prayer walk since some people take longer than others.
- Use the prayer walk to accomplish a specific theme such as:
- Overcoming obstacles in your life of faith
- Forgive, Love, Unite
- Recognizing God’s presence in your life
If you need some idea’s for quotes check out: The Stockroom