TESTIMONIES ABOUT GOD
- Gather a few people (of all generations) to share about their experiences with God. If this night is focused on introducing God to the youth, then the testimonies should be about who God is to these individuals, not necessarily stories from MFT/STF/GPA.
- It’s a good idea to try to include testimonies from different experiences such as:
- Met and joined our church
- Grew up in our faith
- Struggled with our faith as a young person, but feels confident now
- Split into small groups and discuss:
- What part of the testimonies tonight resonated with you most and why?
- Who is God to you right now?