I am your Mirror
- Split group into inner circle and an outer circle facing each other, staff evenly distributed and make sure that each person is across from someone else.
- Play some reflective music in the background.
- Hold hands with the sister across from you, and take a minute to really looked into their eyes.
- Have the sisters in the outer circle take a minute to tell the sister across from them all that you love/see in them, what they mean to you, what you appreciate about them etc.
- Finish up sharing, and rotate the circle, repeat the same process this time the outer circle will receive and the inner circle will share.
- this avoids having a “instant compliment response” you are able to really receive and digest, then you are given the opportunity to really give.