Prepare a long list of well-known movies that your youth are familiar with. You can always search on google “movies from 2015” or something similar to make sure it’s movies your youth will know about.
- Split the group into two teams.
- Have one person from team 1 face their team and blindly pick one of the movies the other team prepared for them.
- Once they look at the paper, give them 5 seconds to give as many clues as possible to their team.
- Give their team 10 seconds to come up with the right movie (they can make as many guesses as they can in 10 seconds).
- The only rule is that they cannot say actors/characters names from the movie or any words in the title of the movie.
- Repeat the process with team 2.
- The team that is able to guess the most movies wins!
- [Optional: If the team members didn’t guess the movie, give the other team 5 seconds to steal the point!]
Variation from the Jimmy Fallon Show