NEW TITLE 2
- Split your youth into two groups and have them sit on the floor facing each other.
- Have two people hold up a blanket between the two groups so each team cannot see each other.
- Ask each group to pick on member of their team to sit in front of the blanket.
- Drop the blanket on the count of three.
- Whoever says the other person’s name first wins that round. And the loser has to join the other team.
- Play until one team wins or everyone has had enough.
Submitted by Toyomichi Hagiwara and the New York Youth Ministry