- Split into small groups and have each group sit in a circle.
- Choose one person in the circle to start with.
- Have each person in the circle draw one facial feature of that person. When they have finished that feature pass it to the right until a full portrait is complete.
- Face shape/outline
- You can include a full body portrait if you have a larger group
- Repeat this process for each person in the circle so that each person walks away with a unique portrait.
Submitted by Ja Hyun Yang and the Philly Youth Ministry