God Collage: Create an easy group mural that represents our unique relationships with God
- This activity should follow an evening focusing on our unique relationships with God or how God can be found in all of creation.
- Give every you an index sized paper along with art supplies such as markers, crayons, etc.
- Ask each person to design that index card as a representation of who God is to them or where they see God.
- Designate a place on the wall to devote to this collage.
- When everyone is finished have each youth walk up to the wall, briefly explain their design, and then tape their index card on the wall.
- For visual sake, it’s a good idea to tape the index cards directly beneath and next to each other.
- What you have at the end of a night is a beautiful collage of God.
- Keep it on the wall this month as you are teaching about God.